Pharmacist job where I don't have to talk to people

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
But don't you think if floater would do it on regular basis, their hours will be reduced or wont be called again. I would guess someone would complain about this to their supervisors.
I suppose it would depend on how good people are at reporting unreliable workers and how responsive corporate is to that.

Members don't see this ad.

Spoken like a true pharmacist haha. From my very brief experience LTC and mail order... but they also seem like the most boring jobs.

Do you know how to get into mail order as intern? My state has mail order facilities.

Members don't see this ad :)
From my experience the store has no say in which floater is coming... a lot of the time we don't even know who it is until they show up but the general assumption is always that they will be significantly less efficient than the regular staff.
We have had many new grads floating to us, they are fine. In fact,i would say some of them were even better than our staff Rph. But then we also have old pharmacists ( age ~50-60 yr) coming in, most of time they increase our work as all they want to do is verify.