pharmacy exams CD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

101ku

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi
I am interested in buying pharmacy exam CDs for the federal law. All those who are done with MPJE willing to sell.Please PM me. Also, If someone has a Cd for Connecticut law I am for sure buying it.

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, I have MPJE CT material and CD, however, I am appearing Naplex this month. I need it for myself. Did you pass the naplex already? If yes, please share your experience. I am worried about my NAPLEX exams. I also live in CT, and we can then share the same material. Thank You.

Yes, I have MPJE CT material and CD, however, I am appearing Naplex this month. I need it for myself. Did you pass the naplex already? If yes, please share your experience. I am worried about my NAPLEX exams. I also live in CT, and we can then share the same material. Thank You.

please check your inbox. I might probably take my MPJE sometime in November as I am leaving out of States in two weeks.I hope we can exchange materials before I leave and I will be happy to help you with NAPLEX too. Please contact me soon.