Pharmacy Intern License Application - Self Query

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vic89

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm in the middle of completing my application for my pharmacy intern licenses and I'm stuck on one question on the self-query portion. Under professional schools attended, I put my school name and expected year of graduation and I get an error that my graduation year is invalid. Has anyone else experienced this problem before? Do I have to put 2014, if I did not graduate yet?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Intern Licenses are by state, so it would help to know what state you're referring to. But I'm confused why you would be applying for an intern license now when you are graduating this year.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I just started pharmacy school and I'm applying to be a pharmacy intern in CA. One part of the CA pharmacy intern application requires you to do a self-query. I'm stuck on that portion of the application. I tried to put down my expected graduation date for the year of graduation and I get an error saying my graduation date is invalid. I noticed that it errors me out if I put down any year after 2014, assuming that it is looking for an actual graduation date and not the expected. I'm just confused.

--EDIT

Just a small update in case other people are having the same problem; I called the office today and they told me to put down 2014 even though, I won't be graduating yet.

Last edited: