Pharmacy Mgr Had Sex With Intern

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Where should I look? If I get desperate enough I might put myself on a dating website! :laugh:
This is a dating website. Hey baby ;)

But seriously, I have no idea where I would meet somebody if anything happened with my current girlfriend. We met in undergrad through our dorms and classes, which is a simple and common way to meet somebody. After pharm school, there's no more big pool of people to suddenly meet. Coworkers would become complicated, so that's not a good option. Going out to the bars isn't a good place to find commitment. Friend of a friend maybe? I'm not sure, but I'm very thankful that I have a girlfriend now. :love:

Members don't see this ad.

But seriously, I have no idea where I would meet somebody if anything happened with my current girlfriend. We met in undergrad through our dorms and classes, which is a simple and common way to meet somebody. After pharm school, there's no more big pool of people to suddenly meet. Coworkers would become complicated, so that's not a good option. Going out to the bars isn't a good place to find commitment. Friend of a friend maybe? I'm not sure, but I'm very thankful that I have a girlfriend now. :love:

Two words, APhA Annual. I've hooked up with a girl each time I went. The girls were drunk off their minds though. All I had to do was jump on the dance floor, find my way to a hot drunk girl, and after an hour of dancing and drinking, we're back at my place, lol. Albeit, it would be awkward if I met them in the future if they were interviewing me or vice-versa. Those "New Practitioner Night Out on the Town" parties are always crazy.

Members don't see this ad :)

I met my ex on here. LOL...

Two words, APhA Annual. I've hooked up with a girl each time I went. The girls were drunk off their minds though. All I had to do was jump on the dance floor, find my way to a hot drunk girl, and after an hour of dancing and drinking, we're back at my place, lol. Albeit, it would be awkward if I met them in the future if they were interviewing me or vice-versa. Those "New Practitioner Night Out on the Town" parties are always crazy.

Nice to know. Maybe I'll attend it next time.

Nice to know. Maybe I'll attend it next time.

NO NO NO, honey! I forbid you to ever take "dating" advice from Sparda. He's talking about meeting some drunk woman and having sex, not finding a wife.

As far as finding a nice husband for you, I can give it some thought. Do you only want to date guys within your ethnic group or are you open to other races, nationalities, etc?

NO NO NO, honey! I forbid you to ever take "dating" advice from Sparda. He's talking about meeting some drunk woman and having sex, not finding a wife.

As far as finding a nice husband for you, I can give it some thought. Do you only want to date guys within your ethnic group or are you open to other races, nationalities, etc?

I was just kidding. I am actually a really conservative person and do not like going to loud parties, bars or clubs. Maybe that is why I can't find anyone? hahaha.

I am open to dating Asians and Caucasians. I also prefer NOT being on any dating websites.

Hey, I'm 24 years old. There is no reason for me to go for a long term relationship now.

I mean, you could still go to APhA Annual and find a spouse at the expo or one of the classes, lol.

I was just kidding. I am actually a really conservative person and do not like going to loud parties, bars or clubs. Maybe that is why I can't find anyone? hahaha.

I am open to dating Asians and Caucasians. I also prefer NOT being on any dating websites.

Asians and Caucasians only haha overrated.

srsly better hurry up sister at 30 with a PharmD, in the south its almost over for ya.:eek:

plenty of single dads would be interested though =D

U don't have to look far. Mr. Right is right here. I'm recently single and ready to mingle.

I'm maybe small. But I have big dreams. I'm not rich but am rich in love. Maybe I'm not smart...but I..but I...do love POP tarts.

So let's rock and roll :D

I haven't really looked much b/c I always thought I can start looking when I am ready to settle down...I always thought it would not be hard to find someone to marry. Now, I realize it's pretty damn hard and I should have started looking when I was younger...

I didn't really want to settle down till recently when I realize I am actually getting close to 30 and everyone else I know is married with kids except for me. Then I realize I better find someone...but I been busy with school all P3 year...therapuetic classes are extra hard for me so I had to work extra hard for much lower grades.

Where should I look? If I get desperate enough I might put myself on a dating website! :laugh:

Sent from my PC36100

Hey, I'm 24 years old. There is no reason for me to go for a long term relationship now.

I mean, you could still go to APhA Annual and find a spouse at the expo or one of the classes, lol.

This is good advice for us all. I'm not really sure, in this day and age, why people younger than 25 try to settle down.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is this the one for which you splurged on all that Bebe clothing? Oh the life of a professional. :rolleyes: :smuggrin:

Way to kick her when she is down. :p

On the other hand, she may have lost the man, but she still has the clothes. :laugh:

I buy a lot of clothes regardless of my circumstances...shopping is something that should be done no matter what happens. :laugh:

This is good advice for us all. I'm not really sure, in this day and age, why people younger than 25 try to settle down.

The grass is always greener on the other side. I only thought about finding a boyfriend b/c I been seeing so many baby pictures on Facebook recently and I am heading towards 30! :eek:....I am sure being single has tons of benefits too....haha...Like being able to do whatever the hell I want to while looking like however I want to without worrying about what anyone thinks is a huge plus!

Man this thread got awesome, where've I been? :corny:

Bwahaha, I think I'll add SHC to my FB now. She's in for the surprise of her life, hahahahah, right A4M?

Man this thread got awesome, where've I been? :corny:

Bwahaha, I think I'll add SHC to my FB now. She's in for the surprise of her life, hahahahah, right A4M?

I accepted your friend request! You look like your 16yo! Cutey pie! :D

Why? You look so young and CUTE. :D

what I want to know is how it that you have a long distance gf if you confessed to messing with some hot 22 year in the book store or something like that just recently ?

I mean two are not mutually exclusive but I hope your gf doesn't read sdn. :rolleyes:

someone's in trouble...

seriously, I can't imagine trying to find someone to settle down with during pharmacy school. Too much craziness. so glad I got married before I even knew I wanted to do it.

If the person is in his 20s...no big deal.

If the person is in his 30s or 40s...it's a big deal. Because you are 40 years old nailing a 21 year old. Congrats, you're awesome.

Pretty much all there is to it.

:laugh:

I have heard of similar stories, minus the baby part.