Pharmacy school questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ple120

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi, I have been accepted into Pharmacy school this year but not to the campus that I have applied to. When I contact my advisor just recently and it seems that they will not have a wait list anymore even though I was second on the list for the campus I wants to go to. Is there no other possible way to get into my desired campus beside waiting for an entire school year?

Have you called them yet to see what options you have there ?? but honestly, I think you should accept what you got there. At least you got in the school you wanted. If they do not do the waitlist there for the campus you want, it doesn't matter if you are the first or the second as they probably got all the seats filled there at that campus. Waiting another year does not guarantee you got in pharmacy again, much less that campus, unless they gave you a written guarantee to reserve you a seat there. Not to mention it might not be worth the time loss and job opportunity and potential salary for one year of pharmacist if you chose to wait a year.