Pharmacy Technician Jobs in San Jose (Bay Area)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kpop lover

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know any pharmacies hiring in san jose or about a 30 mile radius from San Jose. I want to work as a pharmacy technician in a pharmacy. I have some volunteer experience already as a pharm tech, but I have no experience with insurance or preparation of IV medication. I also am certified and CA licensed.

Please Help!

Members don't see this ad.

i spent my whole day visiting every pharmacy to pharmacy and gave them my resume and asked if they were hiring
you probably wont get any job thru this forum, start going to pharmacies and ask!

Reactions: 1 users
I might have to resort to driving/calling around pharmacies and asking about opportunities. I have been applying online but I rarely receive any responses. Does anyone know if anyone reads your resume submitted online when applying on their career website? Why do pharmacists suggest handing in the resume in person if we already submitted online?

Members don't see this ad :)
It's very difficult finding a technician position nowadays, at least in the Los Angeles area. With so many pharmacy technician schools, why would an employer hire someone with little experience versus someone that completed an year of pharmacy technician training, with externship experience?

Keep applying, but chances are very low unless you know someone already in the field. Networking is crucial in pharmacy.

u need to show passion. no ones gona hire you based on some calls and resume online.

Walgreens on N. Capitol and McKee is hiring in San Jose.