pharmcas ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharm1288

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, when we send our pcat scores, do we just need to send them to pharmcas, if the colleges participate in pharmcas? So then pharmcas automatically forwards the scores to all the colleges that were applying to when we e-submit? Or do we need to opt to send the scores to every seperate institution? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Send it to pharmcas, and then send it to those schools you are applying to who do not participate with pharmcas.

Thanks for your help apteryx. Does anyone know how to add additional schools to send pcat scores to? I have gone on the website and called customer service but they never give me a definitive answer. One lady said I could not add score reciepients until after I take my pcat (Oct 18), then another time I called, a different lady said I could add additonal schools now and to just go to my pcat registration to add schools. Im having trouble finding exactly how to add schools, I'm afraid to mess it up. So if anyone who has done it before can let me know, I'll appreciate it:)