PharmD Elective-Fina Management

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hena09

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi!

So I am a PharmD student in her second year in a really bad situation.. I failed an elective class titled "Financial Management" and need to take the class in the summer.

I know this is far reaching- I started this thread to ask you guys if you know of a similar class being offered in the summer ANYWHERE in the US. If I dont find it, I might have to repeat this year which would be hell.

I am doing an online search right now.. am getting a little exhausted. :(

If you know of any resource/list I can use for this purpose, please let me know as well.

Thank you very much,

Hena

Members don't see this ad.

Hi!

So I am a PharmD student in her second year in a really bad situation.. I failed an elective class titled "Financial Management" and need to take the class in the summer.

I know this is far reaching- I started this thread to ask you guys if you know of a similar class being offered in the summer ANYWHERE in the US. If I dont find it, I might have to repeat this year which would be hell.

If you know of any resource/list I can use for this purpose, please let me know as well.

Thank you very much,

Hena

Was it within the COP? And if people failed electives at OU, they just had to take another one to get their 9 hours. They didn't necessarily have to remediate it.

Was it within the COP? And if people failed electives at OU, they just had to take another one to get their 9 hours. They didn't necessarily have to remediate it.

Maybe it's a 0-6 program?

Members don't see this ad :)
How do you fail the most important class you will ever take?

If you are able to take other electives instead of the one you failed I know of two options:

Mercer COP - Independent Pharmacy Ownership
UF - Veterinary Medicine

Both online classes offered in the summer.

Hi!

Thank you very much,

Hena

Have you checked business school classes?

Can you take another elective?

Check California Virtual Campus. http://www.cvc.edu/students/courses/

Last edited:
It's probably too late, and I do not know where you are located, but Purdue Univesity is offering a course called Financial Management this summer. However, this course starts tomorrow so depending on where you are this may not be feasible. But if you are in the area, it appears there are still seats left in the class.