Phone interview... help?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dreamlife

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got a message from AT Still saying they would like to conduct an interview with me. I don't live in Arizona so I will have to do it via phone.

Regardless, what should I expect with regards to the questions they will ask me, etc? I'd like to be at least remotely prepared. :)

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

OK, so I had one phone interview the first time I applied where I got waitlisetd but I still wasn't accepted. NOVA Southeastern University asked:

1) If there was an important Social function that you had an obligation to attend but it meant you would have to miss class how would you approach the issue.

Being the dumass that I am, I told the lady that I didn't have much friends so I wouldn't have any social functions to attend while Im in school...:laugh: LMFAO...and there was crazy awkward silence.

2) Why do you want to attend NOVA Southeastern University?

3) What is it about our program that got you interested? (Pretty much the same as #2 but I think they want to see if you have a different answer)

I sucked at this question too.:oops:

Of course you know the abvious ones...like why PT, strengths and weakness.

If I remember mre, i'll tell you.

They might ask what your opinion is on APTAs mission statement "Vision 2020".

So lets hear it.