Physiology Questions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jay47

Think Positively!
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I' taking physiology now and seem to be struggling more than usual. I'm reading every chapter twice, never miss a class, and always ask lots of questions, but we don't have any old tests, or any way to test ourselves. The questions at the end of the chapter suck too.

The book is Human Physiology, by Sherwood, which is actually pretty good, just no way to test my knowledge.

Does anyone know a good source to test my physiology knowledge?

This is just for school BTW, not for the DAT, so very in depth resources are appreciated.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I' taking physiology now and seem to be struggling more than usual. I'm reading every chapter twice, never miss a class, and always ask lots of questions, but we don't have any old tests, or any way to test ourselves. The questions at the end of the chapter suck too.

The book is Human Physiology, by Sherwood, which is actually pretty good, just no way to test my knowledge.

Does anyone know a good source to test my physiology knowledge?

This is just for school BTW, not for the DAT, so very in depth resources are appreciated.

Thanks.

The book we needed for dental school (Human Physiology, 4th Edition
Rhoades and Pflanzer) was very thorough and gave about 30 test questions at the end of the chapter to make sure you really knew your stuff. While it is expensive, your school library may have a copy to take out for free. Worth checking it out. Helped me get an A.

I used Silverthorne's Human Physiology book. It's probably a bit easier to understand than most books, but it was crammed with good stuff.