MPH Pictures about Shattuck International House? 300 sqft for 2 person?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

StuartLiu

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello. I'm going to attend Harvard MPH program focusing in QM. I've applied for Shattuck housing. I will sign the lease with 300 sqft single bedroom. However I'm not sure if my wife and I can successfully stay in this 300 sqft space.

Does anyone has a photo inside the Shattuck International House? Or does anyone has experiences living in 300 sqft room?

Thanks a lot!

Members don't see this ad.

Yes I've seen this page. However there's no picture on 300 sqft apartment.
Are you also staying or planning to stay at Shattuck?

I got a chance to walk around one empty unit while attending Admitted Students Day but it was unclear what size it was (it appeared to be one of the larger one-bedroom units). I'm not planning on living in Shattuck, but am looking at other Harvard University Housing options. A lot of those properties just offer floor plans and at best, a few photos from a model unit, so I'm basically comparing the floorplan and dimensions from my current apartment to get a better sense of how large units actually will seem to be.

It might be worthwhile posting something to the Harvard Chan 2016 Facebook page to see if any current students living in those units would be willing to provide their perspective and/or photos.

Reactions: 1 user