Pitt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HopefulMHA

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I know I haven't seen too many people planning to go to or even applying to Pitt.
Just hoping that some lurkers might come to the forefront in case they are keen on Pitt!
Lets connect here!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey HopefulMHA! I agree about not hearing too much about Pitt on the forums- I applied to health policy (verified 1/24) but I'm still waiting to hear back! I emailed them and was told my application is circulating into the admissions committee :) aka I have to wait a bit more! Have you heard back? What do you think of the program?

Did you apply for the MPH or the MHA?
I applied for the MHA, interviewed with them mid December and received an admit early Jan!
I have filled in my forms and other details that they need to process my I20 and will be mailing it out in a couple of days.
The MHA program in my opinion, is pretty great!
In my interview, the interviewer informed me that they do offer a voluntary 16 month residency ( The compulsory one is for 3 months in the summer ).
I think thats pretty great, especially for someone like me who is coming straight from undergrad!

Did you apply for the MPH or the MHA?
I applied for the MHA, interviewed with them mid December and received an admit early Jan!
I have filled in my forms and other details that they need to process my I20 and will be mailing it out in a couple of days.
The MHA program in my opinion, is pretty great!
In my interview, the interviewer informed me that they do offer a voluntary 16 month residency ( The compulsory one is for 3 months in the summer ).
I think thats pretty great, especially for someone like me who is coming straight from undergrad!
HI Hopeful
I received a mail from Caitlin McCullough regarding invitation for accepted students day and they have written in that ------ Congratulations on your acceptance to graduate school of public health....... I am thrilled, hopefully will join piits only......can u brief me in the process and regarding fees for the same.