Planning to drop a class...question about AADSAS- advice please!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

virtualmaster999

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all!

Question on this:

So in my "planned future courses", I have 20 credit hours worth of classes.

Im gonna be working this semester, and Im thinking of dropping a 3 credit class before classes start up. It's a bio elective, so I don't need to take it..just wanted to take it out of interest.

Is this gonna affect my AADSAS?? I just got verified on Friday, and I really hope I dont have to go through the whole waiting period again. Do I need to let schools/AADSAS know about this? My app hasn't been mailed out yet.

Can I have feedback on this please?

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

I don't wanna be that guy but there's literally a post a few threads below here about this. Wait for the academic update OR you can call AADSAS and they might change it.

I don't wanna be that guy but there's literally a post a few threads below here about this. Wait for the academic update OR you can call AADSAS and they might change it.
Im not 100% sure if im dropping thats the thing.

Whats the academic update?

Members don't see this ad :)
i don't think the "planned activities" section is that serious. its what you plan to do, plans can change. i think the point is to see that you're still taking classes and still involved in your volunteer work. as long as you're not dropping a prereq, i don't think the specifics are that important.

Reactions: 1 user
i don't think the "planned activities" section is that serious. its what you plan to do, plans can change. i think the point is to see that you're still taking classes and still involved in your volunteer work. as long as you're not dropping a prereq, i don't think the specifics are that important.
Yup exactly, I began calling some schools and they said the same thing, as long as it's not a pre-req, it's not an issue.

Thanks for the reply!