Plastic Surgeon

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PairODocs

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi. I am 10 months old and since being born in 2004 all I can think about is how I want to be a plastic surgeon and become rich and famous. I was a twin but I kicked the other guy out before he had a chance to steal my spot.

My other interests are radiology and dermatology. Can you tell me how I might plan my life to best suit these goals? Thanks in Advance!

(Okay, I have too much time right now....)

Members don't see this ad.

PairODocs said:
Hi. I am 10 months old and since being born in 2004 all I can think about is how I want to be a plastic surgeon and become rich and famous. I was a twin but I kicked the other guy out before he had a chance to steal my spot.

My other interests are radiology and dermatology. Can you tell me how I might plan my life to best suit these goals? Thanks in Advance!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

PairODocs said:

You forgot to mention that you "wanted to be a plastic surgeon your whole life"

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! Sorry, but you don't really have a snowball's chance in hell of matching into PRS. For that, you gotta start EARLY!

If your Mommy didn't read Annals of Plastic Surgery for you when you were in her pre-tummytuck tummy, you're just outta luck, friend.

You MIGHT have a chance in derm or rads, but that will basically depend on you ability to Match into a competitive Nursery School program. Better start collecting those LoR's now, and get crackin' on the extracurriculars!

To the OP: If you're serious about derm or rads, and/or still want to try out for PRS despite the appaling odds for a nontrad older applicant such as yourself, you'd better:

A. Sign up for the Electronic Toddler Application System.
B. Participate in the National Nursery School Matching Program.
C. Join a competitive toddler program, which is recognized and approved by the Accreditation Council for Pre-Medical Toddler Education.

Of course, I'm assuming that you're not a ITA (International Toddler Applicant) or FTA (Foreign Toddler Applicant) in which case all bets are off!

PS: Have you completed your pre-reqs yet (walking, talking, obtaining a good credit score and retained a qualified financial advisor, eating with your mouth, not your hands?) Otherwise, do hustle!

PathOne said:
To the OP: If you're serious about derm or rads, and/or still want to try out for PRS despite the appaling odds for a nontrad older applicant such as yourself, you'd better:

A. Sign up for the Electronic Toddler Application System.
B. Participate in the National Nursery School Matching Program.
C. Join a competitive toddler program, which is recognized and approved by the Accreditation Council for Pre-Medical Toddler Education.

Of course, I'm assuming that you're not a ITA (International Toddler Applicant) or FTA (Foreign Toddler Applicant) in which case all bets are off!

PS: Have you completed your pre-reqs yet (walking, talking, obtaining a good credit score and retained a qualified financial advisor, eating with your mouth, not your hands?) Otherwise, do hustle!

I have all of the above plus.....

OOOH OOOH! I just beat out all the other kids in play group and got nominated for Alpha Poop Alpha.

For those of you who were not worthy, it is the society for fully anal retentive kids who are potty trained well before 80% of their peers.

I am a Junior Alpha Poop Alpha member, which means my election was based solely on my ability to retain the most poop with my sphincter tone. My mommy was so proud!

Harbster said:
You forgot to mention that you "wanted to be a plastic surgeon your whole life"

From my personal statement....

When I was conceived, I realized that I was special. Beautiful. Smart. Destined for greatness.

By 6 months of age, my heart grew heavy with pain for my mother. My endless suckling at the breast had transformed her body. Only 2 350mL implants, a lift, and a board-certified plastic surgeon could help her in her plight......

Being Junior APA is good... But how are you doing on the Steps???? Gotta do well on Step 1 and Step 2 (Infantile Skillz).

PathOne said:
Being Junior APA is good... But how are you doing on the Steps???? Gotta do well on Step 1 and Step 2 (Infantile Skillz).

I can pincer grasp 3 Cheerios at once!