Please explain

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docdk

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
q] the clearance of several substances was measured at constant GFR n constant Urine Flow rate , but at increasing plasma Concentrations of substances .Under these conditions , clearance will increase at high plasma conc for which substance?
creatinine
Mannitol
Penicillin
phosphate
Urea

Members don't see this ad.

carcinoma of which tissue is associated with ingestion of food contaminated with Aspergillus ?
Lung
Liver

q] the clearance of several substances was measured at constant GFR n constant Urine Flow rate , but at increasing plasma Concentrations of substances .Under these conditions , clearance will increase at high plasma conc for which substance?
creatinine
Mannitol
Penicillin
phosphate
Urea

i think urea is the answer,because plasma concentration of urea increases then its excretion is also increases.i am not sure about the answer.

Members don't see this ad :)
when protrusive mand movement [ant teeth edge to edge ] is achieved ,the mand first molar will contact?
first and second premolars
second premolar and 1 molar

q] third pair of permanent teeth to erupt in normal sequence ?
max central incisors
max laterals
mand laterals [ans given ]
mand canines
please explain this ..

Last edited:
when protrusive mand movement [ant teeth edge to edge ] is achieved ,the mand first molar will contact?
first and second premolars answer mandibualr will contact maxillary 1molar in rest positon as it glide in forward it will go from center of molar to second premolar.

second premolar and 1 molar

q] third pair of permanent teeth to erupt in normal sequence ?
max central incisors
max laterals
mand laterals [ans given ]this is right ,first 1 molars ,2 man central then mand laterals and max centrals eruptmost cases mandibualr teeth have tendency to erupt first,(we will see in most children)
mand canines

hope i m right

second premolar and 1 molar [ans given]
??? still in doubt how??
thanks

second premolar and 1 molar [ans given]
??? still in doubt how??
thanks

sorry i dint mention clearly yesterday,it is first molar and second premolar only the answer.typing mistake.

creatinine
Mannitol
Penicillin
phosphate
Urea

Is it Creatinine, because creatinine is freely filtered,not reabsorbed & a small amount is secreted also...?