Please help me

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mw92

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Yesterday a very weird thing happened to me. So if anyone has an explanation please tell me
I was conversing with friends and we were joking and all then i suddenly felt dizzy. I remained dizzy for almost 10min then i vomited. I lied down for almost 20min then when got up i vomited again and started feeling heavy. I was carried to the car as i wasnt able to walk. Then in the car i lost all control over my body and felt paralyzed like i was paraplegic. I cldnt even lift my finger or speak. All i cld do is move my neck as to answer yes or no questions. I was aware of evthg around me but I cldnt respond or interact. People were talking to me and i cldnt answer them unless it was a yes/no question. I was crying the whole time. Note that I wasn't feeling any pain, my heartbeat was normal. I had no palpitations, no cold sweat, my vision was normal. I was acting like a receiver being able to grasp everything around me but not being able to respond.
I remained like that for 5 hours
Blood tests were done and everything was normal
Symptoms resolved spontaneously with no medical intervention after 5 hours but when my paralysis ended i restarted feeling dizzy and heavy headed.
I haven't consumed any medications or any substance.
Please help if you have an explanation

Members don't see this ad.

We cannot help you. Requesting or providing medical advice is against the terms of service for this forum. Locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.