Please help with this question about Kaplan Tests-

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

texan2414

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I want to do the Kaplan CBTs (1-6) FLs that are on the SN2's schedule.

I ordered this book from amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1609789482/ref=pe_385040_30332190_pe_175190_21431760_M3T1_ST1_dp_1

It has 4 total full lengths. I wanted to know if some of these are the ones in the SN2's schedule.

Also, if these are not the Kaplan FL 1-6, where can I find the Kaplan tests that SN2 recommends?

Your feedback will be appreciated,

Thanks,

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I want to do the Kaplan CBTs (1-6) FLs that are on the SN2's schedule.

I ordered this book from amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1609789482/ref=pe_385040_30332190_pe_175190_21431760_M3T1_ST1_dp_1

It has 4 total full lengths. I wanted to know if some of these are the ones in the SN2's schedule.

Also, if these are not the Kaplan FL 1-6, where can I find the Kaplan tests that SN2 recommends?

Your feedback will be appreciated,

Thanks,

SN2ed's FL recommendations:
1. AAMC #7-11
2. BR #1-7
3. Kaplan #1-6
4. AAMC #3-5
5. TPR
6. Kaplan #7-10/GS
(i.e. TBR > Kaplan)

No clue if those are the FLs he's talking about but I would only really look at CBTs as practice. Taking a test on paper is no where near the same thing.

As far as I know, Kaplan's CBTs are only accessible by taking a class through them.

SN2ed's FL recommendations:
1. AAMC #7-11
2. BR #1-7
3. Kaplan #1-6
4. AAMC #3-5
5. TPR
6. Kaplan #7-10/GS
(i.e. TBR > Kaplan)

No clue if those are the FLs he's talking about but I would only really look at CBTs as practice. Taking a test on paper is no where near the same thing.

As far as I know, Kaplan's CBTs are only accessible by taking a class through them.

Why?

Precisely talking about Option 3 on the SN2's recommendations.

And I don't care if they are CBT or paper exams. I do very well on CBT, paper would be a bit different but I'll manage.

There's an entirely distinct (yet somewhat overlapping) set of test-taking skills. Not to mention, you want to get comfortable with your testing environment so taking paper tests, allowing yourself to take extra breaks, check your phone, etc. don't help you prep for test day.

Does that mean never take any FL or practice passage on paper? No.. some materials just aren't available online and you're always better off doing them than not doing anything. Just make sure you do enough practice with CBTs.

Precisely talking about Option 3 on the SN2's recommendations.

And I don't care if they are CBT or paper exams. I do very well on CBT, paper would be a bit different but I'll manage.

Pretty sure he's talking about the CBTs that are only available directly through Kaplan. I don't even think you can buy them separately from a course.