Dismiss Notice
Check out the new Application Assistant, where you can calculate your LizzyM score, see how you rank compared to other applicants, and see a list of schools where similar students were accepted.

MD Please help..

Discussion in 'What Are My Chances?' started by Fishyyy, 05.14.14.

1. SDN is made possible through sponsorships and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. Fishyyy

I just finished my freshman year. my first semester, I took chem 1 (B), Bio 1 (C+), Psychology (B+), and Expository writing (C+) and ended up with a 2.857 GPA. this semester is soooo much worse.. :( I got a D in bio 2, a C in calculus, probably a D in chem 2, and either C/C+/B in a religion class (elective). basically, my GPA will be extremely low and I have very low grades in pre-req courses. Is it over? do I still have a chance? Should I retake my classes and move on? should I keep taking pre-reqs or should i take a break and take some easy classes to boost up my GPA and figure out what's wrong with my study habits before taking any other important classes? I don't know what to do.. my parents are going to be so disappointed :( I'm so disappointed..
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.

About the ads