Please Please Please Help!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nd7

The calm before the storm
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need some advice rather quickly...AADSAS just sent me a notice saying i entered my classes in wrong so i was going through making corrections, but you know how they say to enter EVERYTHING AS IT APPEARS ON YOUR TRANSCRIPT...well, for some reason my stupid school listed my laboratories twice. it looks something like this:

BIO 1105 Mod Concp Bioscience Lab 1.00 A
Bio 1105 Laboratory

then the next different course is listed. do i enter the second entry at all seeing as there is no grade, no credits, no anything listed-it's not a separate course at all? the relevant information is in the first line, but i don't want to make another mistake because i've already had to redo my application.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

If this is a mistake on the university, have them fix it. If not and this is how it should apprear, you can enter it on AADSAS as a nother course but put in no grade and no credits. It wont count against you.

Comet208 said:
If this is a mistake on the university, have them fix it. If not and this is how it should apprear, you can enter it on AADSAS as a nother course but put in no grade and no credits. It wont count against you.

I agree.