**Please post info about funding possiblilities**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

caliMDkid

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I am not going to be attending MPH school until the Fall of 2006. I (and many people) would REALLY appreciated it if people could post funding sources that you have been awarded/know of. Please include grants, scholarships, fellowships, etc.

Thanks so much in advance!

Will :love:

Members don't see this ad.

caliMDkid said:
Hey all,

I am not going to be attending MPH school until the Fall of 2006. I (and many people) would REALLY appreciated it if people could post funding sources that you have been awarded/know of. Please include grants, scholarships, fellowships, etc.

Thanks so much in advance!

Will :love:

I know that if you apply to Emory and have excellent grades and apply by a certain date (this year it was Jan. 15th) you may be eligible for merit scholarships. I have heard that merit scholarships can cover half of your tuition for the year and if you know anything about Emory its EXPENSIVE and every penny counts! But its really competitive and based on academics only, but definitely worth applying to. Also, I have heard that BU gives out some merit and/or "need-based" aid. Usually, since grad. loan limits are higher, they (the school) try to rack you up in loans first, then work study, etc...before actually giving you money. As for Dartmouth, they give you $0!! You have to take loans and pay for the WHOLE thing...since the MPH program is a fairly new addition to the CECS they do not have much funding for non-doctoral students. Good luck! :thumbup: