podiatry e-books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

txlioness

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
does anyone know of a good place to locate good podiatry e-books? for purchase or download?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not sure if this is what you were going for, but as far as texts go, the only reliable site I've found is Amazon for kindle texts. I presume Barnes and Noble offers some for their Nook e-reader. I know publishers may offer online access for many of their books now but they seem to be just that, online access, not a download.

I'm not sure if this is what you were going for, but as far as texts go, the only reliable site I've found is Amazon for kindle texts. I presume Barnes and Noble offers some for their Nook e-reader. I know publishers may offer online access for many of their books now but they seem to be just that, online access, not a download.

I need to buy the McGlamry book. I wonder if the Kindle version is any good.

Members don't see this ad :)
I need to buy the McGlamry book. I wonder if the Kindle version is any good.

Unless you have to have it for school or something get the new Coughlin and Mann instead...then find a PDF of the older or new mcglamry's and just read the anesthetic/anesthesia chapters.

Reactions: 1 user
Unless you have to have it for school or something get the new Coughlin and Mann instead...then find a PDF of the older or new mcglamry's and just read the anesthetic/anesthesia chapters.

The new Coughlin and Mann textbook takes a huge dump all over the new McGlamry.

I'm definitely a fan of the new C&M over McG's. No doubt.

FYI for upcoming 4th years, 3 of the 5 externships I did plus 1 program I visited used the new edition of McGlamry's for board review (the other 2 didn't do a formal board review for academics). So regardless if C&M is better, it will always come in handy to have a copy of McGlamry's.

Reactions: 1 user