Possibly applying with the highest MCAT ever? Help w/ School List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi SDN! Totally blown away by my recent (new) MCAT score, so here to get your thoughts on my revised school list.
My stats:
Mostly traditional, graduated college at 20, now applying @ 21 after a 1 year MPH
~3.7 cGPA
~3.5 sGPA
527 MCAT
Top 15 undergrad, graduated in 3 years w/double major and magna cum laude.
MPH from big Ivy
Maryland resident, ORM

EC's:
GI research 5 years: 4 pubs (1st, 2nd, 5th, 6th author) with 2 more in the works. 4 poster presentations (all national/international level conferences)
ortho clinical research: 1 year, no pubs
shadowing: 150 hours ortho spine (50 in the OR), 100 hours IM; 250 total
shock trauma med assistant: 100 hours
athletic trainer+sports med intern: 500+ hours-worked for school (DI) athletic department
lifeguard and swim instructor (paid job): 5 years
SAT/AP tutor (paid job): 3 years
sports coach (volunteer): 4 years, ~500 hours
school news editor
peer reviewer for 3 undergrad journals, head of review for home institution journal
various paid articles for newspapers
school-organized service organization (3 years), ~200 hours
student hospital volunteer/clerk: 1 year, ~75-100 hours
campus tour guide: 2 years
Catholic service with church: about 200 hours total

Misc:
Mensa
FIDA ranked chess player
HS 2 sport All-American (injured in college)
Guildhall certified concert pianist
Fluent in Mandarin and Spanish

School list (going super top heavy, I know....is it too much?):
Harvard
Hopkins
Stanford
Perelman@ Penn
Columbia
Yale
Duke
Pritzker @ UChicago
Weill Cornell
Northwestern
Vandy
Icahn @ Mt. Sinai
Mayo
Geisel @ Dartmouth
Alpert @ Brown
Maryland (IS, almost all clinical/research there, mom is doc there)
Georgetown
GW
Virginia
Iowa (lived there a while, born there, decent OOS %)
=20 schools so far. Looking to apply to about 25-30. Any add suggestions? I realize my GPAs could be an issue at many schools of this caliber.

Edit: Will be applying MD/MBA, where applicable.

Thanks guys and be kind if I violated any newbie posting rules!

What's your FIDE Elo? (Ratings should really be factored into admissions. :) ) EDIT: I don't have one; I'm not particularly good.

Apply to the top 15 (minus U. Washington) and call it good.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Ditto with @gyngyn. Add WashU. Took his advice, loved WashU and got tons of love back. However, I must say that Yale is the most special. I hope that you take a careful look when you come for interview, feel free to reach out to me, I'll be more than happy to show you around.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
What's your FIDE Elo? (Ratings should really be factored into admissions. :) ) EDIT: I don't have one; I'm not particularly good.

Apply to the top 15 (minus U. Washington) and call it good.
Elo >1500 (though it's tailed off a bit these past 2 years)

Edit: @ElCapone Didn't know who William Hwang was. Just looked up "William Hwang" online. My. God.

Can you guys link Hwang's CV or something. I want to see this.

Gee and here I am just hoping I can just get into a medical school.

When I started reading from "conducting research at Naval Surface Warfare Center" I immediately stopped and understood his power
Some further digging on my part revealed that of he's published in Nature, Cell, and Nature Nanotech

Some further digging on my part revealed that of he's published in Nature, Cell, and Nature Nanotech

Well of course he is. Do you know when hes scheduled to solve world hunger and eliminate cancer?

Ditto with @gyngyn. Add WashU. Took his advice, loved WashU and got tons of love back. However, I must say that Yale is the most special. I hope that you take a careful look when you come for interview, feel free to reach out to me, I'll be more than happy to show you around.

Ditto for Columbia. When you interview at P&S, shoot me a PM :)

Update: Created an MDapps. Link on my profile, ID#30864. Will update very periodically, when a batch of results become available. Hoping for the best!

What is your FIDE chess rank, FIDA doesn't exist. Are you USCF rated?

What is your FIDE chess rank, FIDA doesn't exist. Are you USCF rated?
Typo, sorry. Corrected :)
As mentioned above Elo ~1500. I'm actually not a member of the USCF. I'm registered in my family's country of origin.