Post-Apocalyptic WWorld of Pokemon - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I know my name has been thrown around a lot lately, but seriously, I was seered by Teep AND STB, and with the way people keep pointing fingers at me, I really hope someone else has checked me too. I don't know what else I can do for you guys. I know there are only two votes for me, but I know I'll be busy today, so I just thought I'd try to nip this in the bud.

Members don't see this ad.

lynch Jilary

This Skitty/Delicatty role claim makes no sense. There's nothing about Skitty/Delicatty that would suggest having a seering ability.

Argh, sent before I was done, don't want to edit.

That would also make 4 seers in this game (Teep, STB, LIS, and Jilary) plus a seering item (shotgun), that seems like way too many.

While on Teep, Teep's investigation failed. I believe Jilary has the passive ability flash fire, which would make her immune to fire moves. Presence of passive abilities of this type have been confirmed, I used sing on html and she did not fall asleep because she has the passive ability vital spirit.

STB also seered very early on, of course Jilary would check out then because she wasn't a convert yet. I think Jilary is really a houndoom that was converted.

Members don't see this ad :)
Someone put me to sleep last night...looking at you, jigglypuff

Fwiw, Jil's description is "sharp, ivory", and LOTF's is "soaking anger"

Someone put me to sleep last night...looking at you, jigglypuff

Yep, sure did. Thought it was strange that during the few days you said you were confused, there were no scratch reports and then after you were healed, scratch reports resumed.

Yep, sure did. Thought it was strange that during the few days you said you were confused, there were no scratch reports and then after you were healed, scratch reports resumed.
I don't know what the scratching is, but it has nothing to do with me. I'm an electric Pokemon.

In any case, not that I've been PMing much since STB died, but if someone could help me wake up I'd appreciate it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Could be Ninetails then, or maybe even Meowth, either way, that sure isn't a Skitty/Delicatty.
Idk, delcatty is ivory with sharp points....but I think there have been enough reasons to lynch jil over the course of the game to finally go through with it so lynch Jil

Reminder to please let me know if you want to send your items to someone else! We've had a lot of people asking to do so in the middle of the night and that's not actually how it's supposed to work. :p

Reactions: 1 user
Lynch Jil
Just informed I was scratched last night (again) and cannot vote (again).

There goes my theory that I should be immune to such stupidity. I hope you saw what you needed. If you actually tell people this time, maybe the lynch won't go after you...

Argh, sent before I was done, don't want to edit.

That would also make 4 seers in this game (Teep, STB, LIS, and Jilary) plus a seering item (shotgun), that seems like way too many.

While on Teep, Teep's investigation failed. I believe Jilary has the passive ability flash fire, which would make her immune to fire moves. Presence of passive abilities of this type have been confirmed, I used sing on html and she did not fall asleep because she has the passive ability vital spirit.

STB also seered very early on, of course Jilary would check out then because she wasn't a convert yet. I think Jilary is really a houndoom that was converted.
There is a lot of redundancy in this game, like several people who could move around the roster and several people that could open chats outside of the roster restrictions. Also remember LIS was chaos, he doesn't really count.

Teeps investigation of me failed? That's news to me. No passive ability that I know of. I was told I was scorched by fire, but wasn't injured. I think other people had the same thing happen.

Teep checked me early, STB checked me later.
Just informed I was scratched last night (again) and cannot vote (again).

There goes my theory that I should be immune to such stupidity. I hope you saw what you needed. If you actually tell people this time, maybe the lynch won't go after you...
I have a full restore if you'd like it. I'm not sure how that works if I'm lynched. Sorry, when I checked you before I was told I wasn't able to get an ability on you, so no I didn't know you were still magikarp and I didn't know you had no ability, I really believed you weren't a villager. And yes, I do know your current ability, someone needed to check.

Also yes, delcatty is most certainly ivory and sharp, not sure why that doesn't add up for anyone but allieh. My seering comes from my sharp claws that I can interogate with, sorry if that ability doesn't make sense to some of you, I didn't make the game!

I seriously been checked more than any other person this game and you guys still want to lynch your remaining seer! I think the only reason the wolves haven't killed me is because they don't want to waste a kill on someone they know you guys will lynch/kill for them!

There is a lot of redundancy in this game, like several people who could move around the roster and several people that could open chats outside of the roster restrictions. Also remember LIS was chaos, he doesn't really count.

Teeps investigation of me failed? That's news to me. No passive ability that I know of. I was told I was scorched by fire, but wasn't injured. I think other people had the same thing happen.

Teep checked me early, STB checked me later.

I have a full restore if you'd like it. I'm not sure how that works if I'm lynched. Sorry, when I checked you before I was told I wasn't able to get an ability on you, so no I didn't know you were still magikarp and I didn't know you had no ability, I really believed you weren't a villager. And yes, I do know your current ability, someone needed to check.

Also yes, delcatty is most certainly ivory and sharp, not sure why that doesn't add up for anyone but allieh. My seering comes from my sharp claws that I can interogate with, sorry if that ability doesn't make sense to some of you, I didn't make the game!

I seriously been checked more than any other person this game and you guys still want to lynch your remaining seer! I think the only reason the wolves haven't killed me is because they don't want to waste a kill on someone they know you guys will lynch/kill for them!

What info have you given us as a seer? I don't recal any. Not only that, but do you really expect us to believe the wolves would have let a seer live this long?

What info have you given us as a seer? I don't recal any. Not only that, but do you really expect us to believe the wolves would have let a seer live this long?
I seered Kam as Jessie and came on as soon as I could to get that information out there. Whenever someone has been brought up as suspicious, I tried to look into them. I admit my play hasn't been great but I've been super busy with school and I was dealt a really rough blow irl recently that I haven't been dealing with well, so my head hasn't really been here. If there is a game right after this one, I'm likely going to skip it so I can focus on healing myself.

I don't want you guys to lynch a villager, but I don't know what else to do.

Yes please!

I seered Kam as Jessie and came on as soon as I could to get that information out there. Whenever someone has been brought up as suspicious, I tried to look into them. I admit my play hasn't been great but I've been super busy with school and I was dealt a really rough blow irl recently that I haven't been dealing with well, so my head hasn't really been here. If there is a game right after this one, I'm likely going to skip it so I can focus on healing myself.

I don't want you guys to lynch a villager, but I don't know what else to do.

So Kam is the only person you've gotten results on all game?

I'm so sorry to hear that you're in a rough place right now... I'll be thinking of you!

Who Jil got results on quote here. (I went too fast for SDN apparently.)

And me. Twice.

So does this mean you are claiming the scratch attacks then?

When I think Skitty/Delcatty, I think pink/purple. Ivory strikes me more as the color you would use when there isn't another color.

250px-052Meowth.png

Meowth also fits sharp ivory and scratching.

ninetales.jpg

Ninetails also fits sharp ivory. Would fit with flash fire. Can't see Ninetails scratching, but I could see biting.

Sorry you are having rl problems though :(

Looking up Skitty and Delcatty on Bulbopedia, they are listed as tan with pink or purple and neither is listed with the scratch ability.

And under Meowth:
Meowth, the Scratch Cat Pokémon. Meowth loves to roam at night to gather coins and other objects that sparkle, but it spend most of the daylight hours sleeping.

I would still like that heal though:D

Reminder to please let me know if you want to send your items to someone else! We've had a lot of people asking to do so in the middle of the night and that's not actually how it's supposed to work. :p
I never needed this reminder .
I was an ideal player.
<pats self on back, and slinks back to death>

Reactions: 5 users
Ok, this clearly isn't going anywhere and I my heart really isn't in this, that really is the truth.

I have no idea how I lived as long as I did considering I'm an original and I've been checked by just about everyone along the way. It's also my first time ever being an original wolf. It's been fun, but super stressful too.

I will leave you with one gift, LIS was not the only chaos. You should be able to figure out who the other is, but have fun getting rid of them!

image.jpeg

Lynch Jilary

Reactions: 4 users
I am going to go with lynch dyachei based on feels. Just wanted to get that on the record, as I am feeling really woozy.

I fear the end is near....

In the Rounds Room with Trilt...

We're going to break character for a bit.

To begin, I would like to bring attention to one of my favourite write-ups ever. It is from
the noob game last year, was written by @StartingoverVet, and it delightfully detailed my wolfy death. In said write-up, SOV outlined all of the things that the villagers ignored when they lynched a friend instead of me (as a wolf), and though I am not even close to as amusing of a writer, let's aim for an homage.

So, the evidence that villagers have ignored against Jilary up until today:

1. You ignored that Teepster - your affiliation seer - died N3, and then this picture showed up the next day:

proxy.php

What could that possibly mean? Maaybbbeee that Teep seered her as a wolf? Hmm.

2. You ignored that PBC enabled her the night she died, and Jilary admitted that she was enabled on the thread. At that time, somebody had intelligently noted that two people were injured that night. Hmm.

3. You ignored that Jilary claimed a seering ability, and was investigated as having one. Let's note that we have already had both a villager affiliation seer and villager ability seer die, in addition to having an affiliation/ability item, and several other information-gathering roles... and she hasn't died in the days since this info was outed. Hmm.

4. You've found Jessie, James, Wobbuffet and Koffing. Many of you had correctly surmised that you're still looking for Meowth. When finally forced to reveal... Jilary claims a CAT POKEMON.

A CAT POKEMON.

beeker-what-is-this-i-dont-even.gif

...aannndddd you all let it go.

Then you forgot about her again and lynched FFM yesterday - who, btw, has now finally died. (May you never receive an item you can't use again.;))

Dead is @Flim Flam Man, Slowbro - a VILLAGER who could avoid injuries and status effects, and who took an extra cycle to die.

And now we've reached today.

You've all individually had the puzzle pieces for days. It took SO MUCH arm-wrenching, so much accumulated information, so much angst from the dead players, but after much agonizing...

250px-053Persian.png

You've killed @Jilary, Persian - a WOLF who could interrogate someone with her sharp claws each night to learn their role or ability, in addition to converting one human character at any point in the game.

Night deadline is 7am.

Roster:
13. LadyOtheFarm
15. hazelmoo
17. BrownSwissCows
18. Ashgirl
19. dyachei
22. DVMDream
25. rockatiel
27. allieh8607
4. lhmhtd

Dead:

7. Devastating - Professor Oak
1. WildZoo - Porygon
33. ResoluteMike - Miltank
24. Teepster87 - Growlithe
9. Zensing - Pikachu
8. thedrjojo - Wobbuffet
21. Lupin21 - Bill
16. kcoughli - Haunter?
14. PrincessButterCup - Kangaskhan
5. Kam325 - Jessie
11. finnickthedog - Chansey
30. Romoret - Charmeleon
26. Stb1473 - Kadabra
10. orca2011 - Wartortle

28. SummerTheLynx - Koffing
20. LetItSnow - Mewtwo
2. Mad Jack - Haunter
12. ketoone - James
29. brightimpressio - Pidgeotto
23. alohacat319 - Ash Ketchum
31. StartingoverVet - Linoone
3. heyyimhayley - Vaporeon

32. Flim Flam Man - Slowpoke

6. Jilary - Persian

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
I feel so dragged. Super duper noob game flashbacks happening now :bang: I suck at WW guys...

I've been trying to get rid of her for a while... Just like I was the only one who caught all of Trilt's lies in the noob game :p I refuse to feel stupid. Lol

I feel so dragged. Super duper noob game flashbacks happening now :bang: I suck at WW guys...
Don't worry, I do too.
I also felt really bad for her irl though so I wanted her to at least have WW to count on as going well? I am the noobiest of noobs and I just wanna get better

I wanted to vote for her for several days. I told Hmoo. There were things in my way. Like not being able to vote for several of the last few days. FFM was just supposed to be a place holder while I gathered together enough to prove Jilary was a wolf. But real life got in the way and the vote was done before I could talk people over.

I wanted to vote for her for several days. I told Hmoo. There were things in my way. Like not being able to vote for several of the last few days. FFM was just supposed to be a place holder while I gathered together enough to prove Jilary was a wolf. But real life got in the way and the vote was done before I could talk people over.

Next game should be fun...
cool-im-watching-you-gif-855.gif

Just kidding....

Maybe

Reactions: 5 users
Yay!

Would anyone be interested in making a list of everyone's claimed roles? I don't think I ever said mine although I'm sure some people know, but I'm Luxray.

I'm Slaking, previously Vigaroth, previously Slackoth.

Which made me think all those sloth pics were directed towards me. Idk maybe I'm being narcissistic.