Post-bac defer enrollment

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

serendipityplz

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there--
I'm wondering whether it's possible to defer enrolment to post-bac programs (particularly JHU and/or Bryn Mawr). For personal reasons, I cannot attend this year after having gone through the process but would like to be able to attend next year to one without going through the whole process again.
Thanks for any guidance!

Members don't see this ad.

Call the schools and ask. That would be the only reasonable way to get the answer. Anything you pick up here is pure speculation!

Reactions: 1 user
Probably best to call the program directors, explain your situation, and see what they have to say.

Hi there--
I'm wondering whether it's possible to defer enrolment to post-bac programs (particularly JHU and/or Bryn Mawr). For personal reasons, I cannot attend this year after having gone through the process but would like to be able to attend next year to one without going through the whole process again.
Thanks for any guidance!

Hi! I was wondering if you ever got an answer to the deferment question? I have the same question!