Post-Bacc Advice Please!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dnk024

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I have been accepted into both VCU's Pre-Medical Graduate Health Sciences Certificate program and Rutgers Master's Biomedical Sciences Dental Scholars program but am unsure of which to actually attend. The cost is almost the same but I feel that if I will be paying $30K+ I should just go ahead and get a Master's BUT VCU has a guaranteed interview to the Dental program if the Fall semester is finished with a 3.5GPA whereas Rutgers does not. I understand that does not guarantee admissions but that's at least the first step! On the other hand, Rutgers' program has a concentration in Oral Biology and classes will be taken at the Dental school, I believe with D1 students? Not certain of that but I am intrigued with the aspect of taking classes that will help me once in dental school! Any advice will definitely help! And if anyone's currently in or has finished either program please let me know what you thought! Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.