Post Bacc Dental In Illinois for NON-minority

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Soccerchick10

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any PostBacc/Masters programs in Illinois that are for NON-minority students and for those who have already completed pre-dental coursework? I'm debating doing a Post-Bacc or getting a Masters degree...
I'll be graduating this semester and my GPA is a 3.2, sGPA: 2.8. I haven't taken the DAT yet, but I have over 100 hours of dental shadowing experience, work as a Dental assistant, leadership roles in EC, Tons of volunteer hours, but I still feel as though my raw stats are low as far as GPA goes. Can anyone give me some advice??

Members don't see this ad.

I think Rosalin Franklin University has a Masters program geared for pre-meds and pre-dents. If you are showing an upwards trend in your last few semesters you should be able to get in. I do believe this program requires an MCAT or DAT though. Double check that to be sure.

I think Rosalin Franklin University has a Masters program geared for pre-meds and pre-dents. If you are showing an upwards trend in your last few semesters you should be able to get in. I do believe this program requires an MCAT or DAT though. Double check that to be sure.

Okay thank you!