Post-bacc programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

the_fella

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm currently looking at a number of "post-bacc" programs. The one I'm liking the best so far is http://www.oucom.ohiou.edu/coe-mm/post-bac.htm. I've also looked at the ones at Ohio State and NEOMED. I'm not considering NEOMED as strongly b/c it's two years whereas the others are only one. At the one at OU, if we maintain a 3.0 in all required coursework and participate in other required activities, we are guaranteed a spot at OU-HCOM. However, the website says only 12 seats are available. They said tuition waivers are available for students who qualify. This is another plus as far as I'm concerned. I'm thinking OSU may have more scholarships and whatnot available, but I really dk.

I will be retaking the MCAT at some point as I got a 21 previously and that's pretty bad. I'm just kinda excited as I never knew these programs existed before I found this site. The pre-med adviser at my university is fairly useless...

Members don't see this ad.