Post interview dates here

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ollerton22

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
urologymatch.com is down , so I was hoping to see what programs are already giving out interviews and on what dates

Members don't see this ad.

Good idea.

Only thing that I have had so far this week that wasn't on urologymatch is a secondary from Ohio State.

Dates are in December but I forgot the exact dates that showed up after the secondary. Anyone write them down?

Good idea.

Only thing that I have had so far this week that wasn't on urologymatch is a secondary from Ohio State.

Dates are in December but I forgot the exact dates that showed up after the secondary. Anyone write them down?

Ohio State is Dec 6, 16th

Texas Tech, Mississippi, UAB, UF released interviews last week. Can't remember dates on all, only wrote down the ones I accepted.

Members don't see this ad :)
Smith Institute for Urology of the Hofstra North Shore – LIJ School of Medicine October 10th

Baylor offers 9/24

Interviews 10/17; 10/31; 11/14

(Need Uro match to pop back up, some admins post their dates prior to offers which is super nice)

Beth Israel offers 9/24

Interviews 11/1; 11/6

If you weren't rejected, are you in some sort of interviewee purgatory :)

Rejected by Medical College of Georgia 09/23

How long does it normally take to get an interview date confirmation e-mail?

University of Arizona Nov 5th, 19th & Dec 3rd
Kaiser - will not send invites until end of October

Sadly, looks like we won't have a big list this year as Urologymatch is consistently crashing.

Offers on 10/6/14

Arkansas: Interviews Nov 12th, Nov 17th

Penn: Interviews Nov 2nd, December 7th

Members don't see this ad :)
Arkansas above same dates
Geisinger Nov 20, 21st Eras
Cleveland Clinic via Email October 27, 29, Nov 17, 19
West Virginia Nov 14th, Dec 5th

Rejection from University of Chicago ;(

Arkansas above same dates
Geisinger Nov 20, 21st Eras
Cleveland Clinic via Email October 27, 29, Nov 17, 19
West Virginia Nov 14th, Dec 5th

Rejection from University of Chicago ;(

So weird, I got University of Chicago, and Cleveland Clinic hasn't offered me anything. I'm about equal distance from both.

WHAT IS THE FORMULA!?

Two of LORs are from CCF , likely the reason why. No clear cut formula and reason why I am getting the interviews I am getting otherwise. When this all started, I expected most of my interviews to come from the Northeast, where I am from, surprisingly not.

hope everyone is doing well and the interview season is coming along well. anyone with interview at wayne state on 11/12 or 11/19 that would like to switch with my interview date on 11/21? please let me know via email at [email protected]. thank you!

Anyone willing to switch U of Mississippi date, I have 11/7/14 and I was hoping for the 10/15 date? Any takers? Thanks

I am looking to switch an interview either at:

Cooper: my 11/1 for your 12/20
or Buffalo: my 11/1 for your 12/13.

Please contact at [email protected].

Thanks

Anyone have any idea on how many interviews one should shoot for?

I thought 12-15 was a good number to have to secure a spot. I am sure there are outliers, who have matched with fewer or failed to match with more.