post-match process

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sherif kamel

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey everyone,
am sure we're all waiting for the match results in a few days,,
I am not putting high hopes on the match i have only had two interviews,
so if anyone can give me some information about how the post-match process works i would be grateful,

your information would be really helpful,,
thank you,

Members don't see this ad.

If you do match, you will recieve an email a few hours before the post-match results are announced (Mon. 12 pm EST).
If you don't match, all you have to do is log on to your the match, and see a list of the open post-match positions. They will have phone numbers, so you can call and ask.

Good luck:thumbup:

So all u do is call them and send ur CV .Do they take interview on the phone? Do u send documents right away ?

Members don't see this ad :)
So all u do is call them and send ur CV .Do they take interview on the phone? Do u send documents right away ?

Most will require you go through the a legit application process....transcripts, CV, recommendations, interview, etc. Good luck.

Do they send you an email if you don't match? Or do only the people who match get emails?

Everyone who entered a match list gets an email that says "Applicant #XYZ123 Match result" in the title. Only when you open the email do you learn your fate.

i did not apply to any program. can i apply now for any unfilled positions? if yes how do i know about the vacant positions? plz reply

So anyone that gets matched will get an email a few hours before noon EST tomr? And wut if you don't get matched, do u still get that email a few hours before?