potential challenges

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

punshine

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
"Based upon your personal life experiences, what do you foresee as challenges in medical school and in your future career?"

How would you guys go about answering this? As a standard, middle class female I'm having a hard time drawing any insight from my life experience. Thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

First of all, this is the wrong place to put this post.

Second of all, if you can't answer this question, then you've really not done enough research and/or shadowing. There's a whole host of challenges that you're bound to face in medical school as well as in your career ranging from financial debt to sleepless nights to difficult patients. These are all things that most people encounter on a day to day basis; it's just multiplied a couple hundred fold as a doctor. Come on, now...

+pity+

FIU Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine '16
Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile app

lol... really? I think you're missing the point of the question. it's not about what challenges you've faced in your upbringing it's about what challenges you foresee based on your exposure to the medical field. has nothing to do with the fact that you're a white middle-class etc.

and I'm sure mods will soon move this to the correct forum