Practice Exam Recombination

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jumb0

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I took a Kaplan Exam yesterday, and I found the verbal section to be easier than aamc and not reflective of the types of questions the real mcat likes to ask. In short, kaplan verbal was a poor resource in my opinion. Ps and Bs sere great though.

Is there anything wrong with splicing out the Kaplan VR and replacing it with an EK 101 VR test of the same length when doing full length , timed practice exams?

Members don't see this ad.

So I took a Kaplan Exam yesterday, and I found the verbal section to be easier than aamc and not reflective of the types of questions the real mcat likes to ask. In short, kaplan verbal was a poor resource in my opinion. Ps and Bs sere great though.

Is there anything wrong with splicing out the Kaplan VR and replacing it with an EK 101 VR test of the same length when doing full length , timed practice exams?
I see nothing wrong with this.

I will be replacing some Kaplan VR sections with EK101 myself when I get to FLs.