Practising in Singapore as a foreign medical graduate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

outcasted

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good day guys!

Thank you for letting me be a part of this great community :)

I am currently an internal medicine resident and have plans to do fellowship and eventually become a part of Singapore's health care community. I understand that the requirements are extremely tough and that competition is stiff. Is there anyone that has recently pursued fellowship in SG? If so, is there a salary/pay as a foreign medical graduate? Can anyone give me advice on how to get in and stay in? :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Bro, I m currently studying in China and in final year, origin from Pakistan... actually i will be in trouble soon, i want to study but because of many reasons and problems, i got many problems during my studies... later after my graduation i want to practice in hospital under supervision or doctor to gain my knowledge in english spoken countries, because i m doing internship in China, and got stuck in university that i m afraid in near future i will not have enough oppurtunities, and internship in china is not very good, not learning too much...
so please guide me, for practice in hospital, in Singapore do i have to give Medical council exam or what do to? because i really have no body to guide me for future, as i don`t have any senior student of know people in medicine who can guide me...
please contact me on my email, if there any suggestions.
[email protected]
waiitng for positive responese. - See more at: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/thr...edical-graduate.1100026/#sthash.jwpupObH.dpuf

Good day guys!

Thank you for letting me be a part of this great community :)

I am currently an internal medicine resident and have plans to do fellowship and eventually become a part of Singapore's health care community. I understand that the requirements are extremely tough and that competition is stiff. Is there anyone that has recently pursued fellowship in SG? If so, is there a salary/pay as a foreign medical graduate? Can anyone give me advice on how to get in and stay in? :)

Hi Bro, I m currently studying in China and in final year, origin from Pakistan... actually i will be in trouble soon, i want to study but because of many reasons and problems, i got many problems during my studies... later after my graduation i want to practice in hospital under supervision or doctor to gain my knowledge in english spoken countries, because i m doing internship in China, and got stuck in university that i m afraid in near future i will not have enough oppurtunities, and internship in china is not very good, not learning too much...
so please guide me, for practice in hospital, in Singapore do i have to give Medical council exam or what do to? because i really have no body to guide me for future, as i don`t have any senior student of know people in medicine who can guide me...
please contact me on my email, if there any suggestions.
[email protected]
waiitng for positive responese.

regards farooque.. - See more at: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/thr...edical-graduate.1100026/#sthash.jwpupObH.dpuf