Pre-Health Committee Letters

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jkx011

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I attend a post-bac and I'm using the pre-health program for my committee letter. I'm finishing up secondaries and I have one that asks why I've decided not to use my undergrad pre-health program for a letter.

Is it adequate to just say that I feel the post-bac letter will be able to write about my current studies? or is there anything else i can add?

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

I attend a post-bac and I'm using the pre-health program for my committee letter. I'm finishing up secondaries and I have one that asks why I've decided not to use my undergrad pre-health program for a letter.

Is it adequate to just say that I feel the post-bac letter will be able to write about my current studies? or is there anything else i can add?

Thanks in advance!

Easy answer: You believe that your post-bacc pre-med letter shows a more accurate reflect of your current abilites and accomplishments than your undergrad pre-med letter word.

Analysis: I think it's pretty simple to see why...

There's your silver platter. Bill comes to $117.50. :p

Wait, if you're using your post-bac pre-health committe letter, isn't that your comittee letter? You are using a committe letter. I don't remember seeing in any of my secondaries whether it was an undergrad comm. letter or post-bac. If you think about it, the committee writing it is the same one.