Pre - med Help please

Plamennn

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I need some help to decide where to go for a pre - med. I am not from the USA I am from Europe ( Bulgaria ) and that's why I am not actually aware of good schools who offer pre - med programs. I would appreciate your help here. If it is possible I want to know schools which offer scholarships or which are not very expensive. Also you can tell me some other good schools which offer that "program". :):)

Members don't see this ad.

Pre-med is an indication, not a program. About any school in the US will offer the required classes for med school.

Hi everyone. I need some help to decide where to go for a pre - med. I am not from the USA I am from Europe ( Bulgaria ) and that's why I am not actually aware of good schools who offer pre - med programs. I would appreciate your help here. If it is possible I want to know schools which offer scholarships or which are not very expensive. Also you can tell me some other good schools which offer that "program". :):)
As I have said before,...
... any degree will do fine for medical institutions; in fact, a degree is desired but not required at all. Hence, a bachelor of arts will do fine just as a bachelor in science.
Scholarships for international students are not common. I have never heard of one before.
For expenses, you will be paying international tuition, which is a lot, and has to come from your own pockets.
Google american universities, and start your search. Every institution has different requirements and tuition.
Then, refer to this thread for more information: Click here