About the ads

1. Check out PREMED.me!
    Offers FREE service to help premeds manage their applications and MCAT study calendars and identify schools to target.
  2. Free Financial Webinar with White Coat Investor! Monday evening at 7:00 PM EDT, hear about the Top 5 Financial Considerations for Starting Residents from White Coat Investor's Dr. James Dahle. Register here. Hope to see you there!

Pre-med student needs physics tutor in Chicago

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical Allopathic [ MD ]' started by Tofurkey, Oct 19, 2003.

1. SDN is a nonprofit organization. Services are made possible through the generous support of SDN members and sponsors. Thank you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tofurkey

Tofurkey Senior Member

SDN 7+ Year Member

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    Hello,

I am a post-bacc student at Loyola University (taking my pre-med requirements for the first time) and I am looking for an intro physics tutor. You must be in Chicago. I can pay $12 per hour. I am looking for about 4 hours per week. Just PM me if you are interested. I really want to do well in this class and need someone to do porblems with, explain topics, etc.

Thanks,

Tofurkey
  2. KyGrlDr2B

KyGrlDr2B

SDN 7+ Year Member
    Please refer to the open version of this thread, which is in the Wanted section of the classifieds forum.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.