Pre-Medical Committee Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yes2es

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My school requires that all students submit a portfolio before they can go before the committee to have their interview. After searching the forums, I'm still left with a few unanswered questions. By portfolio, are they essentially asking for an academic resume? Also, what should be included in this portfolio? Thank you in advance for your help!

Members don't see this ad.

My school requires that all students submit a portfolio before they can go before the committee to have their interview. After searching the forums, I'm still left with a few unanswered questions. By portfolio, are they essentially asking for an academic resume? Also, what should be included in this portfolio? Thank you in advance for your help!

I would ask your school specifically what they would like included. An academic resume might be exactly what they're looking for, or they may wish to see a more detailed, expanded version of your academic career and undergraduate extracurriculars.

This isn't the right place to ask that. It's an appropriate topic, but the only accurate answer you can get is from members of the actual committee. Different schools do things differently.

Find out who the head of the committee is or at least just someone involved. Ask them specifically what they require of you.