Pre-Meds: What's your favorite show to bingewatch on Netflix?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Stalker

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
HMMMM. Responses not limited to medical/science shows. My top favs:
1. Breaking Bad (I mean, Heisenberg all the way)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Just finished Dexter. I know. I know. But I just started watching House of Cards and now I'm rewatching House.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
OITNB and HTGAWM

House of cards and orange is the new black
Game of thrones, but not on netflix

Reactions: 1 users
American Horror Story and Nurse Jackie. I dont even recall if it was on Netflix, when the binge starts, I just go wherever I can find it.

PEOPLE! how can you almost go beyond 10 comments without mentioning friends? I think I just saved the world from destruction.

Reactions: 3 users
I love watching House and Friends! Lol so nostalgic! :)

am i the only one who watches USA classics aka monk and psych???

Reactions: 8 users
I highly recommend Black Mirror

Members don't see this ad :)
The Blacklist, House of Cards, Family Guy, That '70s show, First 48, Breaking Bad, Parks and Recreation, Orange is the New Black, and The Walking Dead.

Also
combination-lock-ch.jpg

Futurama wins. American Dad is probably second; I can't get enough of Roger. If I feel like making fun of idiot liars, then Ghost Adventures (my partner and I call it "Bro-st Adventures") might be an extremely distant third.

Greys anatomy is a pretty solid drama but house FTW.

Grey's is good, but the past few seasons and this current one are a disappointment :\.

House of cards: so epic!!!!?

Any takers on our hs drama shows, pretty little liars or gossip girl etc.?

That 70's show for stress relief, helps me laugh, love that show.

My girlfriend got me hooked on Grey's. I like to think it's studying...right...

SVU, MLP, Firefly, OITNB, Friends, HIMYM, WoWP, Supernatural, Fringe, Scrubs, Greys Anatomy, Battlestar Galactica, Freaks and Geeks, Malcolm in the Middle, Burn Notice, Nurse Jackie, The Big C, Buffy, Suits, Weeds, Gilmore Girls...all of these shows I have watched the entirety of (or at least, all of the episodes which were out at the time that I completed my binge). There are others that I'll watch at random, but not binge through in order: Futurama, Family Guy, Big Bang, NCIS, Criminal Minds. I'm currently in the middle of Switched at Birth, so I guess that's my favorite at the moment?
When I binge, I BINGE, though. Started this show this week, done with season 1 already!

Reactions: 4 users
FRIENDS!!!

episodes are only about 25 minutes, how can you not watch the next one!?

"The Fall" has been spectacular, only 5 episodes per season though :-(

Dexter and Breaking bad are my favorites. House of Cards is solid too and Californiacation is pretty underrated if you ask me. As a sidenote, does anyone know if game of thrones is available anywhere?

American horror story, Orange is the new black, and House

Scrubs might be going away from Netflix soon due to some contract issues. Binge-watch while you can!
I started re-watching it on netflix recently, not knowing this. When I was a couple seasons in, I saw something about it only being available till Feb. 4th. Begin mega-binge. I watched 5 seasons in about 2 weeks, and ended up half way through season 8 on Feb. 4th. On the 5th, I realized the message was gone and Scrubs was still available. :bang:Oh well. No regrets.

Although not on Netflix Community is gold. And New Girl.

Right now I'm hooked on Prison Break :)

House of Cards!!! Can't wait until the 3rd season is released later this month. I think I finished the first two seasons this past summer in two weeks, which is super fast for me. I kind of binged on Breaking Bad last year too, but watching too much of that show at once puts me in a terrible mood.

Coworker says I need to watch "The Black list" so I guess I'll add that to my binge. Just started rewatching HawthoRNe

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, surprised no one has mentioned that yet. Dark, politically incorrect humor, great rewatchability also.

not on netflix but... true detective, sopranos, veep

on netflix
breaking bad, walking dead (i think this show is getting lame), arrested development, parks and rec, monk, psych, 24...

When I'm in the mood for greatness:
House of Cards, Breaking Bad, still plugging my way through Sons of Anarchy and Blacklist

When I'm sad and I need a laugh:
How I Met Your Mother, Parks and Recreation, The Office

Hidden Gems:
Chuck

Netflix is starting to seriously go downhill, though. Their movie and TV show lists keep getting thinner and thinner. These days I mostly go on there to find Lifetime movies when I'm in the mood for bad melodrama...that's about the best Netflix is offering in new content these days, and they keep getting rid of good stuff while they bring in more B-list crud.

THE OFFICE, friends, chuck

I know it's cliche but I cannot get over House. His snark is on its own level and it's amazing. Besides that though, I really enjoy the office and modern family, and I liked community when it was on as well.

I tend to binge on movies more often though. My room mates and I are on a War Movie kick right now. We just watched Fury the other day and it was fantastic.

House of Cards hands down. I've got 2/27 marked on my calendar for the next season!

Portlandia. The humor is definitely not for everyone, but it's just soooo good for me! Can't binge watch it though because there aren't that many episodes :/