Pre-Reqs Podiatry Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Othello

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys

I'll be a senior this upcoming fall. I took the MCAT and scored pretty well. However, I haven't taken Orgo 2 yet. Will it still be possible to apply early in the cycle. Also, whens the latest I can take this class? I'm majoring in Math and Stats and don't think I can take all those math classes with Orgo.

Thanks everyone and good luck to those applying this upcoming cycle!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys

I'll be a senior this upcoming fall. I took the MCAT and scored pretty well. However, I haven't taken Orgo 2 yet. Will it still be possible to apply early in the cycle. Also, whens the latest I can take this class? I'm majoring in Math and Stats and don't think I can take all those math classes with Orgo.

Thanks everyone and good luck to those applying this upcoming cycle!
You can apply before you've taken/finished Organic Chemistry 2. You can get interviews and conditional acceptances still. Pretty much all of the schools will just require you to complete it before you matriculate—so in the upcoming Fall or Spring semester. I think there's only one school that require you to have all prereqs done before the Spring semester.

Reactions: 1 users
You can apply before you've taken/finished Organic Chemistry 2. You can get interviews and conditional acceptances still. Pretty much all of the schools will just require you to complete it before you matriculate—so in the upcoming Fall or Spring semester. I think there's only one school that require you to have all prereqs done before the Spring semester.

Thanks and just to clarify, it would mean taking orgo 2 in the summer following my senior year would be okay correct?