Pre reqs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hashwi

futuredds
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys so I just found out that this cycle UDM is requiring 4semester hours in biochem. How do I get 4 hours in biochem its 3 credits

Sent from my SPH-L710 using SDN Mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys so I just found out that this cycle UDM is requiring 4semester hours in biochem. How do I get 4 hours in biochem its 3 credits Sent from my SPH-L710 using SDN Mobile

That would be biochem with lab.

Members don't see this ad :)
It depends. We have biochem through the bio department. We also have biochem through the chem department, which is two semesters (6 credits total) plus two semesters of biochem lab (6 credits total).

If you are dead set on going to UDM, take biochem + lab or biochem 1+2. If your school doesn't offer it, find another university you can take it at or call the school.

It depends. We have biochem through the bio department. We also have biochem through the chem department, which is two semesters (6 credits total) plus two semesters of biochem lab (6 credits total).

If you are dead set on going to UDM, take biochem + lab or biochem 1+2. If your school doesn't offer it, find another university you can take it at or call the school.

I go to UDM undergrad so ill see if we even have a lab if not ill take biochem one and two. I was lost because I didn't know if we had a lab or not. Thanks everyone!!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using SDN Mobile