Prempje.com for GA MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

starsweet

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used prempje.com for the GA MPJE? It says for all other states "click here" and I was wondering for the states that aren't specifically listed (besides FL, NJ) are the questions only federal??

Basically is it worth purchasing if it's only federal? :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone have input? Please help...

Is prempje or pharmacy.exam better?

Or Rxlaw.org? (which is $99!)

I created this account specifically to warn readers about PreMPJE.com

I just purchased a 4 pack of NJ law exams from PreMPJE.com and was wildly disappointed with the content. Almost all of the questions had severe grammatical or spelling errors. More importantly, many of the questions had “correct” answers that were the exact opposite of current New Jersey law. Many questions did not utilize basic logic and others had not been updated in years following changes to state regulations.

I have not been able to get a response from the site regarding a refund, but have since passed the NJ MPJE with a respectable score. I stopped using the site’s questions half way through my first exam. I am certain that if I had actually used the questions I purchased my score would have been significantly lower. Please do yourself a favor and try any other service or just make some detailed note cards while you study (significantly cheaper).

Good luck preparing for you MPJE to anyone who reads this!