Preparation for PG exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rout_me

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys i am a third year mbbs student and need guidance on preparations for PG exams,what study material to use,is there any need to go for classes for the same,if so,which one is recommended in mumbai.
i also need to know whether doing PG from india or abroad is better(of course indiais the first choice),which countries offer better prospects,& do they offer posts indesired faculty,etc.
Thanx in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

rout_me said:
i also need to know whether doing PG from india or abroad is better(of course indiais the first choice),which countries offer better prospects,& do they offer posts indesired faculty,etc.
if india is the "of course first choice", why bother leaving? :D

j/k . people leave for a variety of reasons. of course, in india, you will not be looked upon as a foreigner, so that's a bonus right there. also, there is no such fixed thing like "good prospects". in every place, the harder you work, the more successful you will be. i have not faced any discrimination yet, if that is your question.

and, correct me if i am wrong, but has MBBS become a lot easier than it was when i left? you being in third year, my most sincere advice is study like crazy for this final Professional exam. get past it, and then worry about PGs. IMHO, MBBS is like a foundation. i sincerely suggest you concentrate on it and get your fundamentals straight. then, depending on what your career goals are, your finances are, your priorities are, the decision to do PG in india or "abroad" can be made.

Good Luck! :luck:

rout_me said:
Hello guys i am a third year mbbs student and need guidance on preparations for PG exams,what study material to use,is there any need to go for classes for the same,if so,which one is recommended in mumbai.
Thanx in advance.

log on to rxpg.com