Menu Icon Search
Close Search

About the ads

Prepera Private MCAT Tutoring

Discussion in 'Prepera' started by Prepera, 03.07.11.

1. Prepera

Prepera Exhibitor

Medical Student
    SDN Exhibitor

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    Greetings Test Prep Week Participants!

My name is David Flynn. I am the founder and director of Prepera, a speciality test-prep and admissions consulting firm based in Philadelphia.

I have devoted this entire week to serving you! I will answer ANY of your MCAT or admissions questions. You post, I answer. It's that simple. I'll do my best to keep up, but if I get too many questions, please be patient with me -- I'll get to everyone as soon as I possibly can.

Please visit my website at www.Prepera.com to see what I have to offer and to learn more about me.

Thank you and good luck!

Sincerely,
    David Flynn
    Prepera
  2. Notsobs

Notsobs

Pre-Medical
    I was reading about the MCAT prep options on your website. Would the tutoring packages be for tutoring that is done online? Am I correct in assuming that the tutor and I would be interacting via the web and not in person?
  3. Prepera

Prepera Exhibitor

Medical Student
    SDN Exhibitor
    It really depends on where you are. If you are in/around Philadelphia, then tutoring is in person. If you are outside of the area, then tutoring is online.
  4. apumic

apumic Oracle of the Sheet

Medical Student
    SDN 7+ Year Member
    Your account says you are a med student. What year are you? What program if you don't mind my asking?

// Share //

Style: SDN Universal