previous schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wes23

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was looking at the aamc website about the requirements when applying to med school and It said that I need an official transcript of all previously attended institutions and I cannot get one from one of the schools I attended because there is a balance I need to pay off however I am starting as a bio med undergrad student at a new college from scratch and I have a scholarship so my tuition is covered and I was worried this will harbour my application. what should I do?

Members don't see this ad.

I was looking at the aamc website about the requirements when applying to med school and It said that I need an official transcript of all previously attended institutions and I cannot get one from one of the schools I attended because there is a balance I need to pay off however I am starting as a bio med undergrad student at a new college from scratch and I have a scholarship so my tuition is covered and I was worried this will harbour my application. what should I do?
Negotiate a release of your transcript on a payment plan.

Reactions: 1 users
Unfortunately you're going to have to pay up to your previous institution because you do need that transcript.

Reactions: 1 user