Princeton Review Full Length Tests?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

not respect

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone figure out how to access the full length tests when you bought the TPR book? I looked all over the site and didn't find anything.

Members don't see this ad.

Do you have the PR Cracking the MCAT CBT book? If so go to princetonreview.com/cracking and enter the isbn...it took me forever to figure this out.

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you have the PR Cracking the MCAT CBT book? If so go to princetonreview.com/cracking and enter the isbn...it took me forever to figure this out.

^ What he said. Look at the page between the table of contents and Page 1. The number you'll need to enter is on the inside back cover of the book

What'd you all think of the PR Cracking the MCAT book? Is it comprehensive or too detailed, etc? I'm trying to help someone debating between getting the PR or Kaplan book online...

What'd you all think of the PR Cracking the MCAT book? Is it comprehensive or too detailed, etc? I'm trying to help someone debating between getting the PR or Kaplan book online...

I have both. Kaplan seems better to me in its presentation of the material. The information is more brief and to-the-point and less detailed (which I think is better). Cracking the MCAT, on the other hand, seems better in that it offers a small set of practice questions after each new concept. Kaplan only has practice passages after an entire section. Cracking seems to have much more useless details. I actually think it would be a good idea (if money isn't an issue) to use both books in conjunction with each other. Most of the material repeats itself, but I think repetition is gold when it comes to learning large amounts of information. Use the strengths of each book

I definitely agree, PR Cracking's review has too much material and can be intimidating, but has great MCAT style questions, while Kaplan is more concise, but has inferior questions (in my opinion).

I definitely agree, PR Cracking's review has too much material and can be intimidating, but has great MCAT style questions, while Kaplan is more concise, but has inferior questions (in my opinion).

It is very specific material and can be tough, but it's great practice. I just wish they would fix the text because it is so small!

I think the PR book is great, the material is not actually that much and it's presented in a concise but not dumbed-down way. And there are problems and solutions after every chapter.

Anyway thanks for the help with the website, that is really confusing :p