Princeton Review Online Companion

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

turayza

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a 2011-2012 Princeton Review prep book (Cracking the MCAT), but my online companion expired earlier this year (I changed my mind about taking the MCAT last year after purchasing the book, but before studying). Do you think it's worth it to renew the online companion?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I have a 2011-2012 Princeton Review prep book (Cracking the MCAT), but my online companion expired earlier this year (I changed my mind about taking the MCAT last year after purchasing the book, but before studying). Do you think it's worth it to renew the online companion?
How much is the online companion? I think it's worth it as long as it is less than $500.00

What is the online companion?

Members don't see this ad :)
No, it's definitely not worth it. The people who are telling you to pay for it think you mean the online course that's $2,000.

Call them to ask if you can get it extended but it is not worth paying for.