Princeton review science workbook vs Berkeley Review passages for practice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

phixius12345

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, wanted you opinion on something. I'm debating on which practice passages would be the best to study with during content review. I am considering both the princeton review science workbook and the berkeley review passages at the end of their chapters.

I would like to do all of the passages from both but due to time constraints I think I'll have to pick one or the other for practice. Anyone have experience trying both and advice as to which would be more beneficial to do? Thanks so much!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
TBR passages are a lot more diffiuclt than the actual exam. TPR is a little easier. TBR is dense and some of the questions can be WTF I never saw or read this before in my life. Can be demoaralizing and effect your confidence (Confidence is so important). TPR might overinflate your confidence.....The choice is yours. Why not mix both if you have to both of them?

Word of advice...Don't rely on the TPR science workbook for anything more than content review. It helps when learning the material but they are not AAMC type questions. For TPR AAMC style questions you best stick to the online hw passages and practice tests

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile