Processing application for naplex

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureVietPharm

AnxiousPharmD2014
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do u know if the board of California will start processing ur application once they received it or they will hold it until all requirements have been submitted? The reason is should I submit what I have now even if graduation is not until a two months later? Will they even process my application Initially at all and wait for the rest to come in?

Members don't see this ad.

They will send a deficiency letter with your incomplete application with a 1 yr deadline to complete it-but you will not receive an ATT. Everything must be in perfect order, with nothing missing.

I would send everything together (usually you are waiting for the degree to post, and then obtaining an official transcript to include). Also, for the CA intern affidavit, the board will send a deficiency letter if you put hours on BOTH lines.

Our school told me that only 2 CABoP employees process the applications...anything amiss and it's an auto reject. This also explains why it took 6 weeks for them to communicate with me after sending a completed application. This year they are picking on peoples' hours, so be warned.

Seems like Western U was much better organized than USC (and submitted applications much earlier). Both those schools sent out applications batched as a class. And the board processes everything first-come, first-serve.

The next NAPLEX opening in 2 adjacent counties is August. I am hearing that people are going to Vegas, Fresno, etc (4+ hrs away) to take the exam in a timely manner. Not sure if this helps, but I wish you much luck!