Professional Transcript Entry question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kjo2012

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I signed up for the Professional Transcript Entry Service and was just wondering if I need to submit my application before that can begin or if I'm supposed to wait for the transcript entry service to add my transcript before I submit. I can't find it anywhere on the OptomCAS instructions but when googling it I found other medical CAS applications that said you need to submit it first. I've email OptomCAS a few days ago but haven't received a reply yet. Thanks in advance for anyone who can help!

Members don't see this ad.

I signed up for the Professional Transcript Entry Service and was just wondering if I need to submit my application before that can begin or if I'm supposed to wait for the transcript entry service to add my transcript before I submit. I can't find it anywhere on the OptomCAS instructions but when googling it I found other medical CAS applications that said you need to submit it first. I've email OptomCAS a few days ago but haven't received a reply yet. Thanks in advance for anyone who can help!

Unless you're REALLY busy I recommend just entering the transcript information in yourself. It doesn't really take that long and it's not worth paying/dealing with their "professional transcript entry service." :laugh: You can get an unofficial transcript from all the schools you have attended for free (usually online) and it lists off all the classes you have taken.

Submit it first. I called them about the same thing, and they said they won't do the transcript entry until all transcripts have been received and you have submitted.

Members don't see this ad :)
THANK YOU! I've emailed them and have called 12 times today trying to get through but have been on hold for over 15 minutes at a time before I finally get fed up enough to hang up.

Yea you have to be on hold for at least a half hour. You better have your phone fully charged or plugged in when you call.