Professional Transcript Entry Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EskimoRefugee

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, for those of you who have used the professional transcript entry, i have a quick couple of questions. If I put all my schools that I've attended (including summer classes) will they contact the schools and get all of the transcripts or do I have to purchase the transcripts myself? Basically, I want to know what exactly the service being offered is. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

You have to request your schools to send to transcript to optomcas. For me, I printed out the request form and fax it to my school. I paid like $7 for each.

Members don't see this ad :)
All the service does is input your transcript courses in for you. You have to pay each school to mail the transcripts to optomcas yourself. If you have a complicated transcript with a lot of transfers and weird credits I would say it is worth it, if not I think doing it yourself would save money!

Alright awesome, thanks for that information.

I was working on the application and decided not to use the professional transcript entry. After entering the coursework, I noticed that none of the prerequisites are showing up as covered by my transcript. How do you make this work?