professionalism

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

axm397

SDN Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals - we mods try to keep a low profile and allow free flowing conversation on this forum with very little "censorship". I know some of the threads have been risque and there have been some good spirited trash talk and sarcastic remarks that really contribute to the "culture" of this forum. Pain medicine is a small field and most of us know each other. Recently, we have had a thread degenerate into name calling and unprofessional and insensitive personal attacks. I don't want to be called out by the rest of SDN mods/admins about the behavior of a few on this forum - I feel like it reflects on us mods and our specialty. Can we please keep the conversations more civil - and if you are being sarcastic, use the purple font (thanks steve) and try not to write anything you wouldn't say in a roomful of your professional colleagues?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
" ..but he started it"

80686b850df75c6e7f6067f36d39f8cc.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
So where is the logic in moving that thread to another forum where 100x more people can see how we act over here in the pain forum?